Thursday 8 January 2009

Valentine Kisses


Todays Card is made for my husband, hope he doesnt get to see it before then though.

The stamp is one of Pollycraft Designs http://www.pollycraftdesigns.co.uk/ the design is called Devotion, which I think is appropriate for Valentine's Day.

I stamped the image onto white card and painted it with the Artquest paints, I then left it to dry while I create the card.

The A4 white card was put through my printer and I used one of the Crafters Companion Love Cd papers, I also printed another piece of thinner paper for the insert. I folded the A4 card in half and then used a piece of Acetate which I folded in half also and used it as a outsert, which I attached to the base card with Red ribbon.

I then cut two sizes of the Larger Nestabilitie Scalloped Hearts in Holographic Red Card and Plain Red Card for the main mounts and then two each of the smaller sizes for the two smaller hearts which I have attached to the righthand bottom of the card.

I then stuck the two larger hearts onto the Acetate and mounted the stamped image which I have cut out over these hearts giving it the Valentine look.

The greeting was printed on my computer with red ink and again mounted onto a piece of Red Holographic Card.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi Shirley...
What a Fabulous card!! Beautifully coloured, and well put together!
Thanks for your lovely email!
Paula x