Monday 2 February 2009

A Sneaky Peek


Todays card has been created from the new Sarah Hallam's Floral Jewels Cd, she will be previewing it on Create and Craft at 11am on the 21st February. If you would like to purchase it before then you can get it exclusively from her own website http://www.spanglefish.com/peerlessdesigns/index.asp?pageid=54566 you will see and be able to purchase all her other beautiful Cds, these are all her own Artwork. This new Cd is in a Art Nouveau style and the images are absolutely stunning, you will find it difficult to decide which one to use.

I actually printed the papers straight onto card, the front side I am going to show but keep the pop-out inside for the receiver of the card, all I can say is I printed another paper on this and put in the circle pop out, a vellum which had also been printed with one of the papers and a topper.

On the front cover I have used the Poppy Lady design, and have printed a Scrapbook page onto card. Then printed onto semi-gloss photo paper a oval Topper of the Lady, then I punched it out with my oval Nestabilitie Die, and a further dark Red Scalloped Oval as the outer mount, I then put some foam strips on the back and mounted this onto the card.

I cut out a couple of tags with one of the tag dies, and stuck a peel off greeting on it, then punched a hole through the end and threaded a ribbon through this and attached a staple, this was mounted under the oval image on the front of the card.

To finish it off I have used two different sizes of Mullberry Poppies to mirror the two on the image and mounted these to the left of the top of the stamped image.

No comments: