Wednesday 25 February 2009

Thinking of You


Todays card was created from one of the new Gorguss Stamp Collection, at the moment this stamp set doesnt seem to have individual titles, but this one is quite lovely.

Ive again stamped the image onto white card and then coloured it with my Derwent Watercolour Pencils and then using a damp brush I have painted the colours together. This image was then mounted onto a piece of pink Pearlescent Card, but before I did that I gently inked around the edge with a chalk pad.

The base card was one Ive created with a A3 white card by folding in half and then cut it down to the size 7.50"x 7.50", on top of this I have mounted a piece of the pink Pearlescent Card then I cut a piece of pink patterned paper and punched the bottom of it with a Martha Stewart border punch and this was then attached to the pink card.

I then used one of my cuttlebug folders and embossed a piece of white Pearlescent Card and wrapped a piece of pink ribbon across the centre. I then put the mounted image over the pink ribbon to the right of the card.

The Orchids were created with my Leone Em Moth Orchid punch, I also used her book to make the two flowers. These were then mounted onto two different sizes of ovals in pink and white which were made by using my Nestabilitie dies.

To finish the card I then printed a greeting onto semi-gloss card and this was mounted in the same way as the others were.

No comments: