Saturday 2 May 2009

I had the most beautiful surprise from Saskia


I am the most excited person this evening as I received this lovely award, its called "The Gift of Love Award" from Saskia today, and it came as a complete surprise. I had just left a comment for her, then went back to look at the picture and realised that she had only gone and left me the award, as I caught my name underneath.

Im so sorry Saskia for not realising it was meant for me, but being a bear collector you couldnt have given me anything better, so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, for such a beautiful award. I gather I have now got to pass this award onto five more people. So here is my list.
Linda - Linanna Designs
Julie - Julies Cards
Poppy - Poppys Place
Sue - Scoopys Stuff
Jamee - Pink Beach Ball

Thank you girls for being such loyal followers of my blogspot, and to all my other loyal followers THANK YOU just wish I could give it to you all. With all my love Shirleyxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Poppy said...

aww Thank you Shirley,thats lovely.
poppy
xx

Linda said...

Hi Shirley ~ I just found your blog through Jamee (Pink Beach Ball) and I'm so glad I did! Of course I'm adding you to my Blog List and I'm also following you! Your creations are so beautiful - thanks for sharing them all! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Aloha, Linda

Denise said...

Hey Shirley,

Congrats on your award. I don't think the emai you gave me was correct. But I got your address now, thanks. Have a nice week.

Sue said...

aww Shirley thank you so much for this beauitful award, so sorry i didnt see it sooner hun. Thank you for thinking of me i really do appreciate it, hugs sue.x