Thursday 21 January 2010

I received a lovely Award from Gisela


I received this lovely award from Gisela yesterday, and as its a new one to me Im really delighted to receive it, as most of these come with conditions this one does also. I have to give you 10 things that give me pleasure and pass it on to 10 of my Sweet Friends, and thats the most difficult thing to do as I have so many lovely followers that I would like to pass it onto so forgive me if I leave your name out.
My Ten Loves that give me pleasure are - My Darling Husband
All My beautiful Daughters
My Gorgeous Grandchildren
My Dear Friends - and Followers
Blog Hopping and seeing your creations
My Crafting
Going Craft Shopping
My Garden
My Home
                                                             The Area where I Live
Here is the list of people I would like to pass the award onto, with my love
  Thank you girls for all your loyal following and I hope that you will accept this award and pass it onto a further ten sweet people. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me Shirley I really appreciate it
love and hugs Mandy xx

Spyder said...

Thank you so much Shirley for thinking of me!! Will go and post it right now!!!
(Lyn))Hugsxox

trudette said...

Congrats ! You deserve it .
hugs x trudette

Christine said...

Hi Shirley many congrats on your award you derserve them ALL & big thanks for thinking of me I am chuffed to bits,


Luv n Hugs Christine xx

Mandy said...

Hi Shirley,
Thank you for this lovely award..it means so much that you thought of me..take care my dear friend...
Mandy xx

Sue said...

Congratulations hun very much deserved, sue.x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Shirley this is wonderful thank you so much for putting my name on that list it gives me a tremendous feeling thank you dear friend.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Hi Shirley, Congratulations on you award!
Hope you are all well
Hugs
Helena

Denise Clark said...

Shirley,you are so thoughtful! Love this! Thank you so much. I so enjoy your friendship and your wisdom! :)