Tuesday 23 February 2010

Guess what I won a Free Digi Stamp from Praire Fairy

I was a bit stunned last night when I read one of my comments from Roberta from Praire Fairy she told me that I had won a Free Digi Stamp for displaying her button on my blog, so I promised her that I would create a card from the stamp and display it on my blog. So here we go this is the button I have on my side bar, and
Roberta is also going to give away a digi stamp to anyone clicking on your button and visits and buys stamps from her site, they will be eligible to go into the draw for a stamp to, so I would sincerely suggest that you not only pop over and visit her webshop but also display a button as well. Heres the link to her Shop http://www.prairiefairydesigns.com/cart/home.php I know you will love her stamps.



I chose this image, its called "Pokeing in Puddles" Ive printed it and coloured it with my Copic Pens then used one of the new Nestabilitie Label Dies, this one is Number 11 to cut it out, then created a mount from drawing around the edge onto blue card and cut it out by hand and layered it up with some foam tape. The sentiment is one I found on my computer by googling Quotes for puddles, I thought it was just right for this image.
My card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first layer of pale blue card, with one of three papers from the "Jumpin Puddles" from the Nitwit Collections, its an all over sentiment paper, then Ive used one of rain clouds and one of rain drops to create the other two mounts. Ive then stuck my mounted image in the centre and my sentiment to the bottom right hand side, I have put two brads through the punched holes at either end. Then stuck three blue pearls at the top on the right.

27 comments:

Stef H said...

wooooooooo hooooooooo on the win! and such a darling card!

brenda said...

Well done on the win Shirley and what a great card you have created with it.

The paper with the ripple effect of water to the side blends so well and a great sentiment as well.

B x

Unknown said...

Oh Shirley this is adorable! I am so happy to see that you have enjoyed the image and I am glad you won. If it has brads and buttons on it you can enter it at the Prairie Fairy Fridays challenges????????

xoxoxo
the fairy!

Babs said...

congratulations shirley, well done.
Love the stamped image, and the papers,they are blend nicely.

Babs x

Jessie said...

Congratulations Shirley, your card is fab!!!!

Janette said...

well congrats Sirley and well done,you chose a fab image,will always come in handy,gorgeous card to hun.x

Pattie G said...

Oh Shirley, this is so tranquil! It almost feels like you could touch the water. Very nice...

hugs
Pattie

Rosis Stöberseite said...

Oh, Shirley, this card is beautiful, so delicate design what you have set very gracefully. Plays a different card but wonderful, beautiful.
With loves and hugs
Rosi

Kim Dellow said...

Wahoo! Well done on your win! :)
Lovely make Shirley, love your card. Thanks for the heads-up on the challenge card - I will go get it all linked up :)
Kim

Unknown said...

So glad you entered the FFF challenge Shirley!

xoxox

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Shirley,i love your papers and colours

Hugs Riet.xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats on your win!! What a beautiful card you have created!! Love the colors and the summery scene. Can't wait for spring and summer here! LOL!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Such a cute card - love the coloring and the DP is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the fairies this week!

chris said...

Hi there shirley
congratultions on the win you deserve it.
your card is brill I love it hugs chris xx

Leanne Ellis said...

Congratulations on winning the free stamp Shirley, this is lovely!! :)

Spyder said...

Well done you and what a lovely card too!
(Lyn)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh well done Shirley how wonderful for you and you have made one fabulous card with the image it's great.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Congrats Shirley you have made a gorgeous card with the image, and your colouring is beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

Mary Ski said...

Lovely shades of blue. Very nice.

debby4000 said...

Oh Shirley this is gorgeous and congrats on you win.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

congrats Shirley! The card is so nice
Hugs
elma

Linda . J said...

Congratulations on the win Shirley and such a beautiful card with lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Shirley...and congratulations on your win! Enjoy!
Hugs
Carole x

Kelly said...

I love that you used your new image on this card. Congratulations on the win!! I also love the sentiment you chose to put with your card, too true.
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Shirley. I love the image and well done on your win!
Clairexx

Marcea said...

Well done on winning your image sweetie - you have created a fabulous card with it!!
Love your new nesties
-x-

Cor* said...

Congrats on the free digi! Cards looks great! Thanks for joining us at FFF!