Thursday 4 February 2010

How about a Change?????

"Anyone for Tea?" this is our 18th month old granddaughter Danu, offering her granddad a cup of tea, isnt she gorgeous? I thought youd like a change from my normal postings, this was taken last Sunday when my hubby went to visit his daughter and granddaughter. Shes certainly got a jazzy dress on and her brand new shoes, like all little ones, she didnt want to take them of, and hasnt even bothered to wear any socks, just hope she doesnt get any blisters for not doing so, I know I would.
Anyway just thought it would make a change hope you like it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

Jessie said...

Awww, what a cutie!

Eiglas said...

Hi Shirley!
I finally found you! LOL!
I didn't know your alter ego was 'Nannieflash' although i should have worked it out...!
She is adorable! And is she a Granddad's girl? If she's not, she certainly has him wrapped around her sweet little pinky!
Thank you for your lovely comms on my cards Chuck - I'll go have a look at yours now I've found you!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Poppy said...

what a cutie...
thanks for your kind comment Shirley.
poppy

Leann said...

Aaaaaaaw, gorgeous picture Shirley!
I know exactly what you mean about the shoes - both of my boys used to sleep in their new shoes when they were little!
Hugs x

Christine said...

Awww Shirley she is so sweet dont you just love them at this age??? I do..

Hugs Christine xx

Mandy said...

Hi Shirley,
How cute is she..she looks adorable..can't leave Hubby out he looks handsome...
Mandy xx

mi sello personal said...

Hi dear ,this pic is so so beautiful ,my dear i have an awards for you in my blog lotsa love....Laura

Anonymous said...

Shirley- such a little sweetie she is!°
Thanks to show us this nice pic-
fron the little girl and your hubby
Hugs
Elma

Laura said...

My cute Shirley,all the awards are for you,thank you for being so wonderful as you are, i love your blog's photo..Laura

dolcreations said...

I just love that age..how darn cute is she with her little pink shoes! Thank-you so much for sharing her with us!

Sol said...

So Cute! :)

Melodie said...

Hi Shirley,
little is really charming, because it is really self-conscious.
Hugs
Melodie

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Shirley, how lovely to see a photo of your other half, and what a charmer he looks too hunny, but the star of the show has to be the grand daughter, she is just adorable!!!!! hugs Linda x