Tuesday 21 December 2010

Winner of Cards for Men Bloghop Prize

Just a short post to let you know the winner of the Meljen Images that were on offer as a prize on my blog in the Cards for Men Challenge 25 and Bloghop and the winner is drumroll please:-
Can you please email Donna at cardsformen@donnasden.co.uk to give her your email address so that she can get your prize of to you as soon as possible. All other winners in the Challenge and Bloghop you will find on http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/ this afternoon when Donna gets a chance to post them, you may also find that some of my fellow DT members will have posted their winners on their blog to so you could pop around and have a look or wait until later today.

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Thanks dear to tell me that I won on your blog hop..may I have your addrress...my email address is monik1973@yahoo.com I LOVE meljen images so cuutee..many thanks again Nannieflash (what is your real name dear)
hugs and kisses

Monika