Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bearlymine Designs Challenge #37 - "A Card with a Animal On"

Good Morning Everyone, now this post is going to be scheduled so I do hope it appears on time, if not I will try and post it remotely, as at the moment Im in Cornwall enjoying a few days with my friends from Guernsey and their dear little boy, whos just reached a year old, will tell you all about it when I get back.
Todays Challenge for Bearlymine is our 37th and for this one we want to see a "Animal" on your card, I know that there are lots of images out there so it shouldnt be a problem for you. And for this Challenge we are being sponsered by:-


And for my card I decided to use a Saturated Canary Image.

And I printed her onto white card and used my copic pens to colour her, then she was cut out by rotatrim and mounted onto a piece of blue card also cut with my rotatrim. The sentiment is one from my stash and was treated in the same way as the image.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card and for my first mount Ive used a piece of blue card, and the papers are from Donna's Bearlymine "Spring Flight" digi paper set and you will find them here, for the first layer I have used a blue background with daisies on and for my second is a pink one thats been cut in a strip and on one edge Ive a Martha Steward border punch, on top is a yellow strip with white daisies on.
The mounted image was then positioned in the centre, the sentiment is at the bottom on the right hand side, to finish of I have used some of the Cherry Blossoms in two colours and pink angel tears with pearl sprays, these were stuck to the card with silicone glue and punched out fern leaves in the bottom left hand corner. And the final flourish is three pink pearls down the top right hand side.
Now that youve seen this card I do hope that you will go and visit The Bearlymine Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the Design Team have created for this weeks "Card with a Animal On" Challenge, hopefully it will inspire you also to take part in it.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

20 comments:

Laine said...

Hi Shirley
I love this image and the colours you have used. A beautiful card.
Hugs
Laine
X

Unknown said...

stunning Shirley a beautiful design and gorgeous image.
Chris x

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie...
This is gorgeous I am loving the colours...
Happy hugs Pops x x x

heidy said...

Fabolous card Schirley!
Hugs Heidy

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Shirley, what a gorgeous card. I love that little piggie. Hope you've had a nice time in Cornwall. Best wishes, Kym xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Shirley, I like the sweet image, the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Shirly, I love the pink and blue colour combination and your gorgeous floral arrangement.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

Just gorgeous Shirley, love the pale blue shades and the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shirley
A gorgeous and beautiful card,love the image and fabulously coloured,and love the colour's you have used
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Shirley! Such pretty colours and lovely image too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you are having a lovely time. This is gorgeous, such a fun image.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Shirley this is stunning, I love that image also the wonderful papers and the softness of the colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Great choice of images Shirley and I love your coloring of her too. Your flower arrangement is wonderful, and I really love how you've layered the papers.
hugs n' smiles
Donna xx

Melodie said...

What a sight in the early morning. The card has become fantastically beautiful.
Hugs
Melodie

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Shirley, sweet image and details.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Shirley, so very pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Mina said...

aaaawwwwww I love the pig in the tutu Shirley, fabulously gorgeous colouring
Mina xxx

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Shirley,
I love this leaf punch you used and these pretty pearls you added to these flowers, it looks so lovely!! Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Trish

tiggertastic said...

hi, long time since i have stopped by.

Lovely to see your creations and having a quick browse around your blog and back posts. as always amazing work and a pleasure to see

sarah xx

Unknown said...

hi just having a little blog hop and found yours wow you have loads of gorgeous cards ..what a a lovely visit ive had sassyx