Wednesday 16 August 2017

Challenge #305 - Punches and Dies - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, can you believe its three weeks since I posted a challenge over on The Paper Shelter and for the A Team this week its all about

"Punches and Dies"

And Im sure you must be like me I have a hell of a lot of both in my stash so you shouldnt have a problem making a card with this theme this week.
But firstly you will want to know who our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website



But as always it comes with the rule that you must have used one of their products on your card or project, this could be a Image, Paper or Printable and even if you dont, they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice, so it really is a win win situation dont you think.
And now for the Card I created for this weeks theme:-


This gorgeous image is "Pictures of my lil'Sister" and you will find the image here, I printed it onto white card then coloured with my copic pens then cut it out with a Nestabilitie die and I used a fancy one for the mount.
The base card is 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of beige card and the backing paper is also from the same design set and the image and you will find it here, I then placed on top a beige paper square and I used a border and corner punch from Martha Stewart and placed it in the diamond shape. On top I placed my mounted image and the sentiment is downloaded from the internet and printed and mounted on yet another piece of beige card and placed in the bottom right hand corner.
To finish of I have used a heart punch also from Martha Stewart and then on top I have used Heart buttons and placed them in the top right hand corner and bottom left hand corner.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Punches and Dies" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

No comments: