Wednesday 13 September 2017

Challenge #309 - Embossing of any kind - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers this weeks theme over on The Paper Shelter is

Embossing of any kind

This could either be with a Embossing Folder or even Embossing Powder and I seem to have used both.
But firstly you will want to know who our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website


But as always it comes with the rule that you must have used one of their products on your card or project, this could be a Image, Paper or Printable and even if you dont, they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice, so it really is a win win situation dont you think.
And now for my own Card I hope you like it.


For my image I have used this little lady "Art deco Charm" and you will find her here, I printed her onto white card then used my copic pens to colour her, afterwards I used a Nestabilitie Rectangle die to cut her out then used a blue piece of card for the mount.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of blue card and the backing paper I have used is the one that comes with the image and you will find it here. The I took a piece of gold card and used a Art Deco Embossing Folder and used some silver wax polish over it, and then placed this also onto a piece of blue card and mounted my image towards the left of it and placed it down the left side of my card. The sentiment is one from my stash and is also in Art Deco script and this is a stamp from my stash thats been stamped with clear embossing powder and a sparkle powder and this also was mounted onto blue card and placed in the bottom right hand corner as shown in the photo. To finish of I have used three pearls in the top right hand corner.
 Now that you've seen my Card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will want to take part in this "Embossing of any kind" Challenge.
This card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://createsandmakes.blogspot.co.uk/ 
https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://stampartpapel.com/category/comunidad/ 
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/ 
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is fab, lovely card

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful Art Deco inspired card, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

VEANA R. said...

What a beautiful card ! I love this lady in Charme!
Thank you so much for entering our Lemon Shortbread Challenge this week.
Love & Hugs
DT Veana R.

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love how you made this image come alive! Beautiful job!

laurigami said...

So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami

Marja said...

Nice card, thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Hugs Marja GDT

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Oh my! I love the colors and the layers! Very lovely! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the uniqueness of this card - the colors, the layers fit the image nicely! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

This is a beautiful card and the image is so stunning Shirley. Love your embossing too - Michelle x