Saturday 25 November 2017

Challenge #208 - Animals in the Snow - Pink Gem Designs

Good Morning Gemsters, can you believe tomorrow I will be my 75th birthday, I dont know where the years have flown to, I can remember being in a pram being pushed along by my mum back in the 40s, though this last year hasnt been the best for me I cannot believe Im now this age lets hope next year will be a healthier one.
Anyway this weeks theme over on the Pink Gem Designs Challenge Blogspot is

Animals in the Snow

and Janet has created some gorgeous images that are just right for this Challenge and for my card my image is really cute to.
But before I show you what I have been up to, I must let you know who is sponsoring us and that is Janet Roberts of Pink Gem Designs go and visit the Pink Gem Designs website and see for yourself
 
what beautiful and stunning images and papers that she creates for you to play with and create cards with.
And without further ado here she is:-


This is "Winter Ellie" and you will find her here, I printed her onto white card and used my copic pens to colour her, afterwards I used a rectangle die to cut her out and a fancy one out of mauve card with a snowflake rectangle, both these dies are from Nestabilities.
The sentiment is one from my stash thats been stamped onto another piece of white card and this was layered up on a smaller snowflake diecut and I also inked around the edge of the sentiment.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of mauve card and the papers I have used are also from Pink Gem Designs and this set are "Pretty Snowflakes" and you will find them here. I used two of the papers and a snowflake border down the edge of the second one which was placed on top of the base mount. I also wrapped a ribbon around the card and stuck it to the back of the card. I also used a second pink card and placed this at the top and bottom of my card as shown in the photo.
I then placed my mounted image towards the left and the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner.
Now that yovue seen my Card I do hope that you will pay a visit to the Pink Gem Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Animals in the Snow" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty card. Happy Birthday for tomorrow, may the next year be better for you xx

Julie P said...

Happy Birthday dear lady, I can hardly belive that you are 75 years young, Congratulations and have a wonderful day, you deserve it xo Julie P

Angie said...

Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
Angie DT

Arlene said...

Just adorable! So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is so cut love it Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Michelle DT

Creative world said...

Fantastic image,great coloring and awesome card design..thank you for joining us at COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx