Saturday 20 January 2018

Challenge #211 - Cool in Blue - Pink Gem Designs

Good Morning Gemsters, Pink Gem Designs has changed its format slightly and we have only one Design Team and I missed their first Challenge of the Year as I was having my cataract done I do hope that you did manage a visit to the Challenge Blogspot to take part in their "Happy Anything", anyway the theme for this Challenge is

Cool in Blue

but before I show you what I have been up to, I must let you know who is sponsoring us and that is Janet Roberts of Pink Gem Designs go and visit the Pink Gem Designs website and see for yourself
 
what beautiful and stunning images and papers that she creates for you to play with and create cards with.
And here is the card I created.


This is "Andy on a Snowboard" and you will find it here, I printed it onto white card then coloured it with my copic pens, afterwards I used a Nestabilitie rectangle die to cut it out, afterwards I created a mount out of blue card and layered them up as show in the photo.
The base card is 6.50"x 6.50" white card and the first mount is the same blue die and I have used two papers from the "Snowflakes" and you will find them here.  One of them is the background on top I have used the Martha Stewart border and corner punches and layered it on to of one another. 
I then placed the mounted image in the center towards the top and below I stamps the sentiment "Let if Snow", also for the last embellishment I have punched a snowflakes and layered them up I also used glitter on the end of them and on the actual image.
Now that you've seen my Card I do hope that you will pay a visit to the Pink Gem Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Cool in Blue" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered the following Challenges:-

5 comments:

crafty said...

Perfect for the weather that we are experiencing just now. Thank you for sharing your work with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Jane Savage said...

Really gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

Unknown said...

Great fun card Thank you for joining us the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge week 3 Helen DT

NanaConnie said...

Shirley, That's such an adorable image and your coloring is fantastic! Love your out of the box technique. Thanks so much for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Emerald City. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT