Saturday 22 November 2014

Challenge #133 - "Kraft plus 1 other Colour" - Pink Gem Challages

Good Morning Crafters, well the Challenge over on Pink Gem Challenge Blogspot is all about using Kraft paper so it was up to me to think about which of the gorgeous Pink Gem images to use and I hope you like the result. As always our very generous sponsor is Janet of Pink Gem Designs
http://www.pinkgemdesigns.com/catalog/
and you really should pay a visit to her website and see what gorgeous images there is on offer. And here is the card I created for this Challenge.

And I have used "Spiderman Andy" and you will find him here, I printed him onto white card then used my copic pens to colour him afterwards I used a Justright Vintage Labels No.2 to cut it out and then created a mount by drawing around the die and cutting out by hand.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card with a first mount of Kraft card and I used a large embossing folder and put it through my ebosser to create the background, I also then used some duster and inkpad to darked it.
I then placed my mounted image in the middle and in the top left hand corner I have used a Memory box Spider Corner and a spider, the sentiment is one from Papercraft dies and this was placed down the right side.
Now that youve seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to the Pink Gem Challenge Blogspot to see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Kraft plus one other Colour" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered into the following Challenges:-



14 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning, I love your creation, hugs Pops x x x

Donna Mosley said...

LOVE this card Shirley, Fab image and details.

Donna x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Shirley - amazing colouring.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Shirley, I love Spiderman Andy and your spider and web corner is perfect.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Shirley great image and design I am sure this is going to be a big hit with the little person who receives it.
hugs
lorraine x

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts. PennyRae DT

Lia said...

lovely1 thanks fro sharing it at Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

Angela said...

Fantastic card for a boy Shirley!!
Your TPS DT card is another great card.... boys are lucky to receive those cards!!
xxAngela

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge! I hope you will join us again soon.

Mema's Crafts said...

Thank you for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Come back often and good luck in the draw.

Ellen H. said...

I think a little boy will love it a lot !! Well done :)
Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, love it. Thank you for playing along with us at A LITTLE BIT CRAFTY this month & the very best of luck. Jane x

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun card and beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge at a2z Scrapbooking!

Debbie said...

Wow! This is such a fun card that any boy would love!!
Thanks for playing along with us at DPDC52!!