Recently I was given two lovely awards, the right hand one is for Acquaintance from Gisela http://mueppis-bastelwelt.blogspot.com/ and the left hand one was from Christa http://scrappies-van-christa.blogspot.com/ and this one has to have 10 people to pass on to. But firstly I need to give you five of my secrets, thats quite difficult as Ive already disclosed a lot of them already, so I suppose I will have to try and give you some more.
1. I raised my three daughters and my eldest grandson for many years on my own, about 20 years before I remarried.
2. My youngest daughter suffers with MS, she has two sons, and copes very well on her own.
3. Although I hold a full driving licence I dont drive very often which frustrates my hubby a lot, thats why weve just bought a new automatic car, hes hoping I will start driving again, we shall see.
4. I love Teddy Bears, and have a collection of some quite beautiful ones.
5. While on my own I did all my own decorating and even some electrical work so Im a bit of a Jack of all Trades, master of none, luckily I dont have to anymore as my hubbys pretty good at the electrical work himself.
Now I need to pass on these awards to firstly left handed one (the lady with the dog) to ten of my fellow bloggers and they are:-
Lorraine - http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com/
Christine - http://dolcreations.blogspot.com/
Vanessa - http://designsbyvanessa.blogspot.com/
Nikki - http://nikkiscards.blogspot.com/
Now for the five for the right handed award, the Flower One:-
Jacqui - http://jacqui47.blogspot.com/
I sincerely hope girls you enjoy receiving these awards as much as I have, I would have liked to have been able to pass them onto more of my very loyal followers but unfortunately that is not allowed, but I would like to thank you all for your loyalty and to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas, and a Wonderful New Year.
With love and huge hugs to you all Shirleyxxxxxxxxx