Friday 12 February 2010

I have a number of Awards to Pass On


Ive been so lucky recently to have received all these gorgeous awards from some of my very dear friends, and as Ive been so busy creating the sample cards for my friend Sarah and my DT work Ive just got very lapse in passing them on. Firstly I want to thank Rosi, Mi Sello, Lyn, Kimmi, Linda, Janette and Mandy for considering me for them in the first place, bless you all so very much, and thank you from the bottom on my heart.
The people I would like to pass them on to, is all you lovely followers who pop by my blog today until Monday morning, you are all welcome to take one of these as a reward for all your loyality and for the love and support youve given me over the last 16 months since I started blogging.
And I do mean PLEASE take one as my award to you all, dont be shy I want you to have one. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

mi sello personal said...

i dear,i m so happy for your awards ,and your cards so so so beautiful lotsa lov Laura

Sue said...

well done hun well deserved on all your awards, sue,x

Penni said...

Wow Shirley so many beautiful awards. Congratulations on them all, they are all well deserved.

Hugs
Penni
X

Mandy said...

Congratulations on your many well deserved awards Shirley
love and hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Shirley I cannot think off anyone more deserving off these awards than you...enjoy....Love Avril xxx