Monday 18 June 2012

Cards for Men Challenge #13 - "Sports plus Sentiment"

Good Morning Everyone, hope youve all had a wonderful weekend, mine has been busy making samples for one of my friends, she has a new CD due to be launched in July, and to be honest Id rather be crafting than running the gauntlet of showers. Anyway here we are again another fortnight has flown by and weve reached our 13th Challenge over on Cards for Men and for this one we want to see "Sports images with a Sentiment" on your card, and for this challenge we are being sponsered by "Digital Delights" 

 

And they are offering you a prize of 3 digi images of your own choice, and here is what they say about themselves:-
 
Welcome to Digital Delights, a magical place filled with my little digi creations from all walks of life. We have a wide range of digital stamps which are delivered straight to your email 24/7!! http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/

 And here is my card for this Challenge:-

For my card Ive used "Soccer James" and I printed him onto white card then used my copic pens to colour him, afterwards I used my rectangle die to cut him out, and a larger one with some red card for my mount. The sentiment is one I created on my computer and printed it and cut it out with a circle Nestabilitie die and used a larger one with some red card for the mount.
The base card is a 6"x 6" white card and for my first mount Ive used again more of the same red card, and the papers are from Papermanias "Mans World" paper pack, the first paper is a green background with soccer balls on and for the second and third mount Ive used a check pattern and a sentiment paper. 
To finish of Ive used a football and soccer ball buttons at the bottom on the left hand side. Now that youve seen my card I do hope you will pop across to the Cards for Men Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will want to take part in this "Sports and plus Sentiment" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in following Challenge:-

18 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Shirley

A great one for the males!!

Those backing papers are just perfect alongside your image.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Shirley,love the image and your layers.xxx

Unknown said...

Morning Shirley ,beautiful card lovely image and colours, big hugs Jo xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Shirley I like the image, the colours and the papers.
Kevin xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shirley
A fabulous and fantastic card,love the image and paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute male card, love the colorus.

heidy said...

Fab card Shirley!
XXX Heidy

Lia said...

such a gorgeous card shirley I love the papers and great stamp
hugs Lia

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Edwina said...

Very cute card. great coloring of the image. The papers are perfect with it. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

Rosis Stöberseite said...

Is this a cute guy football players. Think he will shoot the gates.
glg
Rosi

Sarah said...

Fab card for a football fan Shirley x

cotnob said...

This is a great football card Shirley, I love your fab papers.
Pauline
x

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Shirley,
All conversations in this house revolve around soccer and I think you scored a goal with this card!!!! Love youe background papers too!!!!
Hugs Trish xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card for a male Shirley a great image and super design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and image. Thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish anything goes challenge this week. Good Luck cheers Sue N x

kyms kards said...

Lovely male theme card
Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish.
kym DT

Chris said...

Nice male themed card! Thank you so much for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week! Come back again!