Saturday 3 March 2018

Challenge #214 - Mothers Day - Pink Gem Challenges

Good Morning Gemsters, I do hope that you arnt suffering to badly from this Arctic Weather its been so cold here in Gloucestershire in fact its been as low as 6.4% below and then I did a daft thing I booked our poor dog in for a clip before Christmas and didn't think we would be able to get to the groomers as its 13 miles away, but we were lucky that morning but later on that day the heavens opened and down came the snow, the poor dog was the one that has been suffering ever since as one minute she had a thick coat of hair and now shes been scalped



What a mean mum but at least shes now clean and smells beau..ti..ful. Well I had better get on with this post as I have another to schedule too.
This weeks Challenge over on Pink Gem Challenges is to make a card for

Mothers Day

unfortunately I lost my dear mum 9 years ago so I'm a bit late in sending her one but I have created a card which could be sent to one of my daughters or if I change the sentiment for someone else. I have been a bit cheeky and used one of Janet's pre-made designs and I hope you like the result,  but before I show you what I have been up to, I must let you know who is sponsoring us and that is Janet Roberts of Pink Gem Designs go and visit the Pink Gem Designs website and see for yourself
 
and now for my card.


This image is called "Peach Rose Barrow" and you will find it here, as you can see I have used the whole layout and layered it up onto pink card, then cut it out and moulded it as best I could and used silicone to give it depth.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope you will pop over to Pink Gem Designs Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Mothers Day" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

6 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Awe I love your little doggie, gorgeous.
I also love your project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Margaret said...

A gorgeous card love the beautiful barrow of roses. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret M

crafty-stamper said...

Aaaawww bless her we had a pedigree yorkie quite a few years ago and took him to be clipped--he didn't come near or even look at me for 2 whole weeks--did it myself after that!!!
Beautiful card love all the roses--Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
Carol DT x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Shirley xx
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Dianne DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

GalFridayStamping said...

So pretty. Love the pink. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Squiddy said...

Too cute for me! Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness.