Wednesday 13 June 2018

Challenge #343 - Ribbons, Buttons and/or Pearls

Good Morning Paper Shelter followers, this weeks theme is hopefully one that most of us can find in our stash

Ribbons, Buttons and/or Pearls
  
I hope that you have fun searching for these to use on your card and we look forward to seeing what you create using them.
 And you will find beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from to. Our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.


But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner.
And here is the card I created using this theme:-


For my own card I used this image which is called "Grace" and you will find it here, I printed her onto white card then used my copic pens to colour her, afterwards I used a Nestabilitie die to cut her out and a fancy one out of pale blue card for the mount. The sentiment is from my stash I have used a fancy one for the mount I have placed it on.
The base card is 6.50"x 6.50" white card and the first mount is also the same blue card that was used with the image, the paper is also from the same "Grace" set and you will find it here. I then placed a ribbon around the card and attached to the back of the first mount. The mounted image was then placed on top of this ribbon and the sentiment then in the bottom left hand corner.
To finish of I have used some pearl swirls down the left hand side.
 Now that you've seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Ribbons, Buttons and/or Pearls" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a fun image and your embellishments showcase her perfectly! Love the paper choices and coloring! Thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Sue Crease said...

Oh I do like your card and all it’s bling! Great image & colouring too. Thanks for sharing with us today over at Digichoosday

Laine said...

Such a great card and image. Thank you for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
Laine - DT

WJ said...

Hello Shirley, I'm a friend of Patty Chapman and she has run into some major computer problems and will not be able to update her blog for at least a week or more. Patty has several cards scheduled to post and hopefully they will show up on time. Patty is unable to get to FaceBook, email or any other social networking. If you need to contact Patty you can send me an email and I can pass on your messages.

Maria Pilar said...

Beautiful card and image
Thank you very much for joining us in the party of the 4th anniversary of Retarte.
We wait for your comment to access the Anniversary prizes
Maria Pilar DT

Nannieflash said...

Hi WJ Ive heard from Patty this morning and she now has my mobile phone number so hopefully she will contact me directly. Thank you for letting me know. hugs Shirleyxxxxx