Wednesday 15 August 2018

Challenge #349 - Punches and Dies - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, I hope that you enjoyed our last Challenge and welcome back to our usual one which means we shall be leaving you comments again. This weeks theme is all about using
Punches and Dies

so we shall expect to see either of these used on your cards.
 And you will find beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from to. Our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.


But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner.
For my own Card I used this fabulous image for one of my many grandsons


my eldest grandson and his two little boys love motorbikes so this is just idea for them, this is "Motor Mechanic" and you will find him here, I printed him on to white card then coloured him with my copic pens, afterwards I used one of my rectangle dies to cut him out and then mounted him onto a larger rectangle out of black card.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of the same black card and the backing paper is also from the same "Motor Mechanic" design set and you will find it here. I then took a piece of orange card and a border punch and punched it all down one edge and place this on the left hand side of my main card.
On top of this I have placed my mounted image with a stamped sentiment below, which has also been mounted onto black card. To finish of I used a motorbike die to cut out the diecut and a spanner which have both been stuck along the bottom of my card.
 Now that you've seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Punches and Dies" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

5 comments:

mum of two said...

Great image! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Image! Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at at Die Cuttin' Divas this week! Have a great weekend!

Theresa (DCD DT)

Julie said...

What a great masculine card. I love your design and color combo
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T

Cicci said...

A wonderful card!! Love the Colors and its a great design Really beautiful card!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge!
Hugs CicciTTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {Welcome to Visit and Follow my blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

This is a lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday (sorry I’m late commenting as I’m on holiday, Andrea x)