Wednesday 9 January 2019

Happy New Year - Challenge #365 - New Beginnings - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers and a Very Happy New Year to you all, I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and are now looking forward to our first Challenge of 2019 and for this we are starting with

New Beginnings

I think this is ideal for our first theme and I know the rest of my Design Team will do to.

 And you will find beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from to. Our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.


But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner.
And for my own card I chose to use this image


This image is titled "Happy Meow Year" and you will find it here, I printed it onto white card then used my copic pens to colour it, afterwards I used a square die to cut it out and inked around the edge before mounting it onto a larger fancy die cut in orange.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of orange card and the backing paper is also from the same design set as the image and you will find it here.
I didnt bother to create a separate sentiment as I thought the one on the image was ideal to show how we feel.
Now that youve seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and take part in our "New Beginnings" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/ 
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/ 
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ 
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/ 
https://papercraft-challenges.blogspot.com/ 
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/ 
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ 

 

9 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and images thanks for sharing!!!

Renate said...

Your card is really cheerful, thnk you for sharing it at our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT papercraft Challenges)

Lisa said...

what a fun card Shirley, I love those partying cats. Thanks for sharing it with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

ike said...

Such a great card and I love the kitties.
Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD and SUYP Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

ps. don't forget to add your link at SUYP =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Julie said...

What a fun card
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Julie T

Claudia Martins said...

Beautiful design !! It's great to have you with us this week !! We hope to see you soon in TTCRD !!!
Claudia Martins - DT

Angela B. said...

Great papers and card design! We would love to one of your projects submitted for an upcoming issue of the magazine! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Hugs & Craftiness,
AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, sorry it has taken me so long to get here...

Happy new year, I hope your Christmas was a happy and quiet one, ours was super busy as always, it just never goes quiet here, not that I am complaining....

I love you card, I love the cute image it has cats so I would do :0)

I love the background die too with the little squares on, that is brilliant and really makes the cats pop, I love Orange too, such a happy feel good colour...

Ill shoot you an email very soon, big hugs Pops x x x x x x x x x x x x

Sall said...

I love a good sentiment and this one is marvelous. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT