Wednesday 20 February 2019

Challenge #371 - Things that Fly - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, well here we are another fortnight has flown by and this weeks theme is all about

Things that Fly

the choice of image is entirely up to you I have chosen for my own card ducks and kites so I hope you can come up with lots of different things.

And you will find beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from to. Our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.

But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner.
And for my own card I chose to use this image
This image is titled "Ducklings" and you will find it here, I printed it onto white card before colouring it with my copic pens. Afterwards I used my rectangle die to cut it out and a fancy one out of yellow card for the mount. The sentiment is one from my stash and I stamped it onto a smaller and then used another of the same die set to mount it on.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of yellow card and the backing paper from the same design as the image and you will find it here. But before placing my mounted image in the center I cut a blue corner with a Memory Box die of puddles and placed this in the bottom left hand corner. Then my mounted image was placed center with the sentiment which has been stamped onto white card mounted in the bottom right hand corner.
Now that youve seen my card I do hope you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created with this theme "Things that Fly" and I hope they will inspire you to take part in this Challenge.
 

6 comments:

Jane Savage said...

So adorable! Love it!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Rae Ann said...

The puddle die is so fun and the perfect element for this card. The tiny scallops are so sweet!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Spring challenge.

Pop's Cards said...

I love this super cute image how fun are they, and that puddle is amazing really sets of the image, hugs Pops x

Theresa said...

this image is so sweet, and the die cut goes really well with it. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Awe such a super sweet card!
Hugs D xx

Silke said...

Such a beautiful card and gorgeous scene you have created. Thank you for playing along at Papercraft Challenge, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs, Silke