Wednesday 12 May 2021

Challenge #469 - A Shaped Card - The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspost

 Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, this week we are doing something different, it is creating

A Shaped Card

its an old theme but one of my Design Team asked if we could resurrect it for a change, so lets see what you can come up with.
 But I think its time for me to get on and to remind you that you will find some beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from for this weeks theme to. Our Sponsors are and as always are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website. 
 

But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner. Please don't forget you are allowed to enter 3 projects but one of these must carry one of our images please as its only good manners don't you think.
For my own card I chose this image
 

 

 This is a Heartfelt die and I have used it to create the other sides of my card, and I also used a card shape for my base.
The image is titled "Tree Posture" and you will find it here its also another of the Yoga postures that have been created for The Paper Shelter, I printed her onto white card then used my copic pens to colour her, aferwards I used a circle die to cut her out, and a larger one for the mount. As Ive said I used a card shape and then place three of the background designs from the same design set as the image and you will find it here.I placed them on the base and the other two on the sides.
The outer doors are also cut from Heartfelt dies and placed over the doors these were cut from the same green card as I have used on the mounted image.I then stamped a sentiment mounted it and placed it at the top of the inter card.
 Now that you've seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot to see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will want to take part in this "A Shaped Card" Challenge to.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

 

8 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Nice card, I recognized it as yoga immediately. well done and thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Cards

cass said...

Pretty card, Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our "Anything Goes" challenge

Heidi said...

Wow, eine Yogakarte! Sie ist sehr schön!
Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Jane said...

Love the surprise inside, brilliant idea. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful shaped card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Janis Lewis said...

Super Cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Cross Stitch Claire said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x