1. The latest sweet thing that happened to me was my very dear hubby bought me a gorgeous bouquet of red roses for Valentines Day, Ive got to say that I was a bit scared as they dont always survive and often the heads drop but I was lucky this time, I cut the ends of by 2 inches and then stuck them into the water that has the sachet in it that they give you, and they are gorgeous they are coming out and looking good even a week later.
2. The second sweetest thing is this award from Dorcas, as I said Ive only known her for a short time but she has given me lots of support recently when I was going through a difficult time, and I do appreciate that. She wasnt the only one, as I had three other people who also were there for me, they know who they are, and without their support I wouldnt have felt able to carry on with my cardmaking and blogging.
3. The only other thing I can think of is that the sweetest person in my life is my very dear husband Ian, Ive only been married to him for 10 wonderful years but this month is the one that is not only my grandson Daniels 11th Birthday but also its a 11 years since we got together and promised to get married, in other words I proposed to him on February 29th, (it was a leap year) so its our Anniversary as well.
Now is the difficult task of passing this on, and the following people are the ones Id like to give it to:-
Elaine :- http://atechnophobesblog.blogspot.com/
Patsy :- http://patty-inkitup.blogspot.com/
Mina :- http://pinkpuds.blogspot.com/I do so hope that you will accept this ward and wear it with pride, as I think you are the sweetest people I know, thats not saying that I dont think the rest of you are to.
I also have another Award to pass on and this is the "Stylish Blogger Award"Stamps and Paper, and Kevin of Mccraftys-cards and bless them Ive only known them for a short time and I want to thank them both for this. Ive also got to apologise to Lyn, Heidi and Laura for not passing this on, Im afraid Im a bit naughty or should I say Pants at passing them on as I hate not passing them onto more than Im allowed, so please forgive me yet again for not being able to do so this time.
As you can expect to receive this award youve got several rules and these are as follows:-
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award
7 random things about me...1. I hate having to pass these Awards on as its difficult to give it to no more than the Award Allows.
2. I am terrible about doing housework and my hubby and I now share it, but he does the Monday morning hoovering.
3. I have to admit I spend more than I should on Craft things, especially since we are now Pensioners its a dangerous situation and I really must try and stop it.
4. My favourite colour is Mauve, it was also my Mums favourite to.
5. I absolutely hate using the Phone, so I try not to use it very often only when its absolutely necessary.
6. I also dont like to drive even though Ive never had a accident, I just dont feel I need to, so poor hubby has to do it all, I know maybe one day I might have to but I dont really enjoy it.
7. I also dont like dressing up Im more than happy to stay in my sloppy joes all day, they are comfortable and I hate being trussed up like a chicken.
Now my list of bloggers Id like to pass this onto, and they are:-
Shirl :- http://designsoncraft2.blogspot.com/
Doreen :- http://doreensdream.blogspot.com/
Judith :- http://bellasbastelecke.blogspot.com/
Patricia :- http://rubberstampingismygame.blogspot.com/
I do hope girls you accept this award and enjoy it.
Now Ive finished this long post I hope you will forgive me for not posting any cards today.