Monday 15 September 2014

ABC Challenges - "T is for Tic, Tac, Toe"

Good Morning Crafters, by the time this goes live I will be in Guernsey watching the Red Arrows flying over the island on their special day and Im really looking forward to that with my friends. Anyway for this fortnights Challenge over on ABC Challenges its theme is "T is for Tic, Tac, Toe" and for this you will want to see the bingo box so you can choose your line and here it is.


You can choose any of the lines either across down or diagonally but you must tell us which one you are going to use. And for this Challenge we have two sponsors the first is

http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/

and we have a brand new sponsor

http://www.whimsystamps.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_38

And we were so lucky to be able to choose one of her fabulous images to play with and I chose this one


and I chose to use the left hand line "Flowers, Lace and Dies/Punches" for my theme, the image is called "Maggie" and you will find her here, and I printed her onto white card and coloured her with my copic pens, afterwards I used Nestabilitie Die Labels No.1 and the mount is one of the fancy one for the mount, I also used the sentiment that came with the image and this was also printed onto white card and cut out with a small Nestabilitie Label die and mounted on a piece of the purple card thats been used for the mount of the image.
The base card is a 6.50" x 6.50" white card and the mount is a piece of purple card and the papers are from Sweetshoppe digi set, and I then placed around the middle a piece of lace and attached it to the back of the first mount. The mounted image was placed in the center and the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner.
The flower spray was a number of different coloured cosmo daisies and placed in a spray in the top left hand corner and at the bottom I have placed a blue bow and to finish of I have used two butterflies that have been punched out with a punch and pearls in the top left and right hand bottom corners.
Now that youve seen my Card I do hope that you will pay a visit to the ABC Challenge Blogspot and see for yourself what stunning cads the Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Tic, Tac, Toe" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-


6 comments:

heidy said...

Such an adorable card Shirley!!
XXX Heidy

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a beautiful medley of flowers and it matches your image so perfectly
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Kreatief met Maria said...

Lovely card. Beautiful al the flowers i love it.
Greetings Maria

Colette said...

Gorgeous card Shirley, the image is gorgeous as are the backing papers and I the flowers and lace finish it off perfectly, hugs, Colette xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Shirley this is awesome I totally love that beautiful image and what wonderful papers and embellishments.....brilliant design work Shirley
hugs
lorraine x

Bad Kitty said...

lovely card