Wednesday 10 September 2014

Challenge #173 - "Embossing of any kind" - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Fellow Paper Shelter Followers, well when this goes live I will be getting ready to fly to Guernsey for a weeks holiday and Im really looking forward to that, just hope the weather is kind to us and Im sure we shall have a fabulous time with our friends who have invited us to stay with them.
This weeks Challenge is "Embossing of any kind" and Im sure you will find this quite a easy theme to follow and as always our sponsors are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter who will be sponsoring us and they offering a fabulous prize of $30 to spend on their website.

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

But this is providing as always that you have used one of their products on your card and that could be either a image, paper or printable but even if you havent they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice so you really cannot loose can you.
And if you are interested in joining one of our Design Teams as you will probably know we are holding a Design Team Call at the moment and you will find all the details in the post below so please do pay a visit to our Challenge Blogspot and see for yourself what is needed to take part in it.
Anyway here is my card for this weeks Challenges.


For my image I have used this beautiful "Rose" image from The Paper Shelter and you will find her here on their website. I printed her onto white card before colouring her with my copic pens, afterwards I used the Wild Rose die to cut her out and for her mount I have used a piece of pink pearlescent card and a tied together embossing folder.
The base card is a 6.50" x 6.50" white card and the first mount is a piece of the same pink card, and the paper is also from the "Rose" digi image and paper set and I placed this on top of the card. Then I placed my image at angle and in the bottom left I have used another of the Wild Rose dies for the sentiment which is also a Wild Rose one. In the right hand corner is a pink bow created with seam binding and on top I have placed a pearl button, and in the top left hand corner I have used several roses of different sizes to create a spray.
Now that youve seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogpost and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Embossing of any kind" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Shirley, love your colouring of Rose and your embossing is so elegant, hugs my dear friend xxx

heidy said...

Wow this is such a pretty card Shirley!!
XXX Heidy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card. Hope you have a fab week and do enter my candy when you return x

Pat K said...

Oh she looks gorgeous in that beautiful frame Shirley....fabulous card. Have fun on your holidays. hugs, Pat K x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card and gorgeous image!
Helen x

Colette said...

Gorgeous card Shirley, one of my favourite images, coloured beautifully, and finished off with very pretty embellishments, hugs, Colette

Gail said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. There's not a prettier card on the blog. The color is beautiful and you have colored this image magnificently. The diecut around her is fabulous and the diecut around the sentiment, the flowers up in the corner and the bow with the beautiful center is outstanding. I love this card. And look at those papers. Ooooh, I really think this is just beautiful. Hugs, Gail

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful card!