Saturday 21 July 2018

Challenge #224 - Summer Time/Holidays - Pink Gem Challenges

Good Morning Gemsters, only a week away before most of the Schools start to break up for the long Summer holidays so this weeks theme for Pink Gem Challenges is

Summer Time / Holidays

and Janet has created some really fabulous images for you to use so do pay a visit to her website and see for yourself
who not only owns the website Pink Gem Designs but is also the designer and creator of our gorgeous images, so do go and visit her website and see for yourself what stunning and usable images, papers there are to buy.
And to create my card I used this Andy with his little friend.


For this design I have used "Andy with a Frog" and you will find him here, and I printed him onto white card before colouring him with my copic pens, afterwards I cut him out completely ready to stick him to the main card.
This was created with a 6.50"x 6.50" white card and for the first mount I have used blue card and the backing paper is also from Pink Gem Designs and you will find it here and the umbrella and fence here.
This were them laid as shown in the photo and my image was stuck towards the right in the water, to finish of I have stamped a sentiment from my stash and mounted this also onto blue card and placed two ship buttons on the water line.
Now that you've seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to the Pink Gem Designs Challenge Blogspot and you can see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and I hope that you will take part in our "Summer Time/Holidays" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:- 
 

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a super card, love your theme for the challenge. Our schools have had half their holidays already here in Scotland. Hazel x

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh Shirley, your card is so adorable! I love seeing your creations. Thanks so much for joining in our week 29 "anything goes" challenge at Polkadoodles, we hope you'll join us again, good luck in the prize draw, XOX Lucy

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic job combining all those elements, Shirley! I'm delighted to see you playing in our Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Shylaashree said...

adorable image. A great card.Thanks for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Shylaa DT@Polkadoodles
Adhiraacreations

Heather said...

Very cute!! And what a fun little scene you have created. Those ship buttons are really cool and finish everything off perfectly! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.