Wednesday 11 July 2018

Challenge #347 - Holiday Time - The Paper Shelter Challenges

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, its only a couple of weeks now till we host our Summer Challenge Break so to start this years holiday cards this weeks theme is

Holiday Time

and I hope you like my first themed card I sincerely hope it gets you in the mood.
 And you will find beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from to. Our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.

But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner.
So without further ado here is the card I made for this weeks theme:-

This gorgeous image is titled "I wish I was there", and you will find it here, I printed her onto white card which I then coloured her with my copic pens, afterwards I cut her out with a rectangle Nestabilitie Die and cut a larger one for the mount out of blue card.
The base card is a white 6.50"x 6.50" one with a first mount out of blue card, the backing paper is also from the same design set and you will find it here. I placed this on top of the first mount and then placed my mounted image in the center and the stamped sentiment in the bottom right hand corner. 
To finish of I have used several themed buttons down the right hand side.
Now that you've seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Holiday Time" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

6 comments:

Gertrude said...

WOW, wunderschöne Karte, bin ganz begeistert
glg Gertrude

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card - love the image!!!

Maria Pilar said...

Lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Retarte Challenge.
Maria Pilar DT

Dotstolines said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you next time and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

Deonna B said...

Shirley, Time is ticking.... Go see who won at TTCRD ASAP. hint. hint.

Victoria Rowson said...

Fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.