Saturday 29 September 2018

Challenge #228 - Halloween or Halloween Colours - Pink Gem Challenges

Good Morning Gemsters, today is a very sad day for me and the rest of the Pink Gem Design Team as this is our very last Challenge so this weeks theme is ideal for me to use it to get myself ready for Halloween and as I have several small grandchildren and great grandchildren to get cards made for so this is a ideal time to get them done and ready to post and I hope it is for you to, so the theme is

Halloween or Halloween Colours

and here is the choice of colours to pick from please

Unfortunately Janet Roberts of Pink Gem Designs has decided that this will be our last Challenge post and from now on she will be trading from her Etsy shop and this is


not only does she own the website Pink Gem Designs  but is also the designer and creator of our gorgeous images, so do go and visit her website and see for yourself what stunning and usable images, papers there are to buy.
For my own card I used one of Janets pre-designed cards and here is it.


This little lady is called "Halloween Chloe" and you will find her here as near to this design as I can find on her Etsy site. I printed her onto a stiff white card and then used the front and insert by placing these onto pieces of mauve card and then stuck them onto a base card.
The image in the center of the front was cut from another printed sheet and decoupaged up on top of the printed image already on the base card, I then chose a sentiment in fact I picked two and placed these also on to mauve card and stuck them in the two opposite corners at the top.
 Now that youv'e seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to the Pink Gem Designs Challenge Blogspot and you can see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and I hope that you will take part in our  "Halloween or Halloween Colours" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:- 



5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a great card, love Hazelxx

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful creation and that little wicth doesnt look scary at all, far to cute for that, hugs Pops x

NanaConnie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Pink Gem challenge is closing. It was always one of my favorite places to play. Your card is really darling, Shirley! I'm going to put on a DT hat and say Thanks so much for playing along at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the challenge.
NanaConnie DT

KathyA. said...

It's always sad to see challenges closing. Your card provides a wonderful grand finale of a sweet image.Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

Ann-Marie said...

A beautiful card, love the sweet image and how you've 3'd her. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Challenge this week and hope you will join us again.
Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)