Wednesday 10 October 2018

Challenge #357 - Music or Dance - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers I dont know about you but these dark morning and evening I dont like at all, here in the UK its only a matter of weeks before we have to put the clocks back so it makes the mornings lighter and the days shorter and Im not looking forward to that.
Anyway this weeks theme over on The Paper Shelter is all about


Music or Dance

Im sure like myself when your on the computer you either listen to Audible books or Music I love both so this is what the theme is all about and also Dance Im not so good at that but I love to watch skaters dancing on ice but then the choice of theme is up to you.
 And you will find beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from to. Our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.

But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner.
For my own card I chose this little lady
This is "A very Special Band" and you will find her here, I printed her onto white card and then used my copic pens to colour it, afterwards I use a rectangle die from Spellbinders and a fancy one for the blue mount.
The sentiment was one from my computer and then I printed it and mounted it also onto blue card. The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of blue card and the backing paper I have used is also from the same design set as the image and you will find it here. 
I then wrapped a piece of lace around the middle and the mounted image on top, the sentiment is down in the right hand corner. To finish of I have used several musical embellishment down the right hand side.
Now that you've seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you to will want to take part in this "Music or Dance" Challenge. 
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/ 
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/ 
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ 
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ 
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ 

5 comments:

Debi said...

Very lovely card. The lace is beautiful; the die cut frame is awesome; and the little instruments are a perfect touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT TT

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Digi Choosday Crafting
DT Maria

Creative world said...

Stunning card with beautiful image and great coloring...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALENGE this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Pop's Cards said...

She is gorgeous I love that she has been coloured in blues and them little embelishments fit perfect for her, amazing hugs Pops x

Victoria Rowson said...

Very pretty card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!!