Wednesday 17 April 2019

Challenge #379 - A Birthday Card - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, I dont know about you but in our house it seems to be never ending need of a

Birthday Card

so to help myself and you to I set this theme hopefully to help you to cover at least one and if not it always go in the stash (if you have one) to be taken out and used, for me my card is designated to go to my Grandson.
And you will find some beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from to. Our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.

But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner.
And for my own card I chose to use this image


Hes certainly been through it this young man dont you think this image is titled "One more Round" and you will find it here, not sure whether hes up for another round but I felt its definitely a fabulous image for a male card.
For the base card I used a white one with a piece of the same black card for the first mount which I used for the mount of the image, on top of this I have used the backing paper that came with the image and you will it here   The sentiment I have used I created on my desktop then printed it onto white card and layered it up on to another piece of the black card.

Now that you've seen my card I do hope you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created with this theme "A Birthday Card" and I hope they will inspire you to take part in this Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

3 comments:

mueppi said...

Guten morgen liebe Shirley
deine Karten sind wieder wunderschön!
Ich habe schon länger nicht mehr gebastelt!
Ich habe für mich die Fotografie entdeckt!
Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes Osterfest!
Liebe Grüße
Gisela

Beebeebabs said...

Love your card and image thanks for sharing!!!

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

What a brill male card!!
Hugs D xx