Wednesday 1 May 2019

Challenge #381 - Love is in the Air - The Paper Shelter

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, can you believe its now the 1st of May where have the last 4 months flown to as before you know it it will be Christmas again, not a thought I wish to enlarge on at the moment, the last 2 months have been very hectic in the Chalmers family as we have a new puppy which is such a lot of hard work believe me, hes like a whirling dervish and is so mischievous and as you can image into everything going.

As you can probably see hes a beautiful looking pup but so naughty against our other dog.
Anyway this is not getting my post done this weeks theme is all about

Love is in the Air

with Spring now well in, though still a bit chilly at times I think most of use is looking for a bit of Love so now is your chance to show it to.
And you will find some beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from to. Our Sponsors are and as always our sponsers are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website.

But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner.
And for my own card I chose to use this image


Im a great lover of Teddy Bears so this image is just right for me its titled "Bear Hugs" and you will find it here. I printed it onto white card before colouring it with my copic pens then afterwards using a square Nestabilitie die to cut it out and used a fancy edged one and pink card for the mount.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of the same pink card then I used the backing paper that comes with the image and you will this here. On top of this I have wrapped a piece of lace and ribbon around the card and attached it to the back of the first mount.
The sentiment is one from my stash and has been treated in the same way as the image and mounted onto a smaller die cut exactly like the one for my image. The mounted image was then placed on top of a heart shaped doily in the center of my cad and the sentiment was put in the bottom right hand corner.
Now that you've seen my card I do hope you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the very talented Design Team have created with this theme "Love is in the Air" and I hope they will inspire you to take part in this Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/ 
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/ 
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/ 
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/ 
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ 

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful card! Such a sweet image and gorgeous sentiment!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Awe such a beautiful card, love the cute image!!
Hugs D xx

Dewi Lestari said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!