Wednesday 15 September 2021

Challenge #483 - Animals - The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot

 Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, its going to be difficult to express myself in this post as its going to be next to last post as Team Leader for The Paper Shelter which I have held since 2010, as from the 29th September I will be passing on the baton to a brand new Team Leader and I know she is going to do a brilliant job, but I will announce her name in two weeks time, so do come back then.
This weeks theme is a lovely one, having two dogs of my own I know a lot of us have pets and even more of you have adopted them during the lockdowns so the theme this week is
 
Animals
 
and I know you are going to enjoy taking part in this Challenge.
  But I think its time for me to get on and to remind you that you will find some beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from for this weeks theme to. Our Sponsors are and as always are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website. 
 

But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner. Please don't forget you are allowed to enter 3 projects but one of these must carry one of our images please as its only good manners don't you think.
For my own creation I chose this image
 

 This gorgeous image is titled "Hush, let her sleep" and you will find it here, I printed her onto white card before colouring the image with my copic pens, afterwards I used a rectangle die to cut it out, and then with a larger one I cut the mat one out of black card and layered it on top. The sentiment is one I found on the internet and I printed it and then layered this also onto a piece of black card.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mat of black card then on top I have used the backing paper that came with the image and you will find it here. 
I then placed the mounted image towards the top with the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner, I also stamped Happy Birthday before the image.
  Now that you've seen my creation I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot to see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will want to take part in this "Animals" Challenge to.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:

 

 

11 comments:

María said...

Wow beautiful card, that image is super adorable. I love it. That paper on the background is perfect for it. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. María, xx

Doris Klein said...

What a wonderful make - I love the layout and this beautiful image. Amazing colouration of it!

Thanks for playing along with our stamps & fun = CREATIVITY Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Sandy said...

Love this cute image! Just a reminder to add a link to the challenge blog. Thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenges this month.
Hugs Sandy DT member

Janis Lewis said...

This is so cute! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I try to comment on every visitor's entry (but not multiple entries by each visitor). I appreciate you sharing your talent in my challenges!
Smiles! :) Janis
Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

SarahR said...

Hello Shirley, awwwww such a cute image! Love it! Fabulous card as well and great patterned paper.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Sarah R
Crafty Challenge DT

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful sweet card… Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge 🙂
Wendy x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

She is so so cute! I love this sweet image! You did such an adorable card! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

Carole Pollard said...

What a great card design love that perfect s time t Thanks for joining Get Creative Challenge Carole Design Team x

Chana Malkah said...

This is adorable! Thanks for a wonderful submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Ufa88kh said...

Blogs are the best, most useful way to save.
I can share ideas of the future because this is exactly what I am looking for,
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ប្រដាល់តាមអនឡាញ