Wednesday 13 October 2021

Challenge #487 - Two Colours - The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot

 Well this is my first post since leaving as DT Leader for The Paper Shelter and as I had several cards left I felt I could help Linda settle into taking over by adding them to the DT post and this is one of them.


This image is titled "Happy Birthday to Me" and you will find it here, I printed her onto white card and used my copic pens to colour her, I then cut her out with a rectangle die and used a larger one and pink card for the mount. 
The sentiment is one from my stash and I have stamped it and mounted it onto another piece of pink card. The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of pink card and the papers are also from the same place as the image, I have mounted this onto the base card with a large pink ribbon around the middle and then placed my mounted image in the center with the sentiment below in the bottom right hand corner.
Now that youve seen my card I do hope you will go and visit The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the girls have created for you.
This card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-


9 comments:

Pamela said...

The colours you've used are really lovely.
When I clicked on your link on our challenge blog it came up as 'Post not found'. I've had to search your blog for this entry.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley this is so adorable and cute I love the image and papers the colours you have chosen to use are fabulous hope that you enjoy your well earned and well deserved retirement.
hugs
lorraine x

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is so adorable Shirley! Your colouring is fantastic! I love the furry texture on your sweet bear, and your lovely ribbon across the middle.

NanaConnie said...

I love this card, Shirley! Sweet image, great coloring, and delightful paper choices. Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie

Jocelyn said...

A lovely cute card.
I had the same problem as Pamela when I clicked on to your link. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Ilonka said...

A beautiful Card, Thanks for sharing it with us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Irmelin Eriksson said...

Adorable. The bear is so cute. Soon we will have birthdays here, and I will be eating cake too. Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 create. Hugs from DT-Irre

Ufa88kh said...

This is very interesting blog Thank you for sharing this blog !!
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
កាស៊ីណូ

pendekarmuda said...

"Thank you for nice information
Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .