Wednesday 27 October 2021

Challenge #489 - Halloween - The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot

 Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, again this is one of my last cards created for this weeks Challenge and I thought you'd like to see it as its been posted off to one of my great grandsons now ready for their Halloween party and fun.


This image is titled "Spooky" and you will find it here, I printed it onto white card before colouring it with my copic pens, I then cut it out with a circle die and layered it onto a black fancy larger mount. The sentiment is also one from my stash with has also been cut out with a circle die and then mounted onto a larger black mount to.
I also created a second card for another of my grandchildren here it is
 
 
This one is titled  "My little she-devil Costume" and you will find it here. I also printed her onto white card like my last one about, and then coloured it with my copic pens, afterwards I cut it out with a oval die and then placed it onto a larger one of pink card, I also stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a smaller die.
Both cards I used the back ground papers from each of the images and then placed ribbon around the middle and attached it to the back of the first mount, the images were then placed in the middle with the sentiment down in the right hand corners.
Now that you've seen my cards I do hope you will pop over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the Team has created for you.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-


2 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Shirley, these are wonderful! Love your use of buttons (my stash of buttons requires its own craft room) Gorgeous die cut frames and I love that spider web ribbon!

Ufa88kh said...

This is a great inspirational article. I really appreciate your good work. Please share a good post to continue it.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
មាន់ជល់តាមអនឡាញ