Wednesday 1 December 2021

Blog Hop Challenge - Birthday/Celebrations - The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot

 This weeks Challenge is a very special one over on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot its to be their celebration of 
 
                                                            Their 11th Birthday
 
and to celebrate this the theme this week is all about the Celebrations and so for my own card I have created a card for one of my Great Grandsons.
 
 
I have used "We've Won" and you will find it here, the reason for my choice is because both of my great grandsons and their father are crazy over football and train twice a week hopefully no doubt to become professional one day. I printed the image out several times and then cut them down in layers to create a decoupage image as you will see. Ive then printed the background and then placed it on a piece of dark blue card.
The decoupaged image was then placed on the background image in the center with a typed sentiment in the bottom right hand corner. Now that you've seen my card I do hope you go over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see for yourself what a fabulous set of cards that have been created for this "Birthday/Celebration" Challenge.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

 

10 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Aaaaahh Shirley, it's so lovely to visit your blog to see what you've been working on! Decoupaging your layers for this image have created such wonderful depth to your scene. I can almost feel their excitement! Your bold blue borders are a fabulous contrast. Thanks for sharing in the celebrations with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Lori Podolsky said...

Hi Shirley! What a truly awesome card you have created for your great grandson. Love it! The image is really fabulous, and all the work you did here is nothing short of amazing. Your great grandson is in for a special treat. Lucky boy! And, Happy Birthday to him. Hugs xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Hallo Shirley, just love your beautiful Birthday card. Your Grandson is going to love it. Looks like those two are having allot of fun. Just want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas! Hugs Anet

Anet's Crafting said...

With my DT hat on, just beautiful Shirley. Thank you for playing along with our Blog Hop Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Cristena Bagne said...

Love your project! It is absolutely wonderful!! Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog! I hope that you will come and join us again soon!
Inky Hugs,
DT Cristena xx
My blog

Bella Création (Iza) said...

Hi Shirley
Like always, your creations are amazing!

Best wishes!

Iza DT

Ufa88kh said...

I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ភ្នាល់ប្រដាល់ថៃអនឡាញ

mueppi said...

Liebe Shirley
nach langer Zeit melde ich mich wieder bei Dir und hoffe, es geht Dir und deiner Familie gut?!
Deine Karte ist wie immer traumhaft schön!!!!!
Ich habe schon lange nicht mehr gebastelt!
Ich fotografiere, aber momentan kann ich wegen Rückenprobleme nicht!
Sei herzlich gegrüßt und genieße das kommende Wochenende
Gisela

Ashlee Rolfson said...

I visited your blog post on "Blog Hop Challenge: Birthday Celebrations" and found it to be a delightful read. It's always heartwarming to see people come together to celebrate birthdays and make cherished memories.
How Does Getupside Make Money

John Cruz said...

I love stopping by your blog to see it!




Pay Someone To Do My Classes