Wednesday 10 November 2021

Challenge #491 - A Bookmark - The Paper Shelter Challenge

 Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, well this is the last Challenge I create a card for and I thought you might like to see the result as its something completely different from the usual theme its all about a

                                                                              A Bookmark

and I chose the image below and I hope you like the result.



For this theme I used "Bookworm Fairy" and you will find her here, I used the image by printing it onto white card then coloured it with my copic pens, I then used a fancy tag die to cut her out and a larger one with one of the backing papers from the same design set as the image and you will find it here.
I then used a second one to stick at the back of the first at the top to create a fold to put over the page at the top so I could use it as a bookmark.
Now that you've seen my design I do hope that you will pay a visit The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot and see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration.
I want to thank Linda for the brilliant job of taking on my old job and what good job shes making of it, Thank you so much for giving me the chance to at last take time to relax and spend precious time with my family. She knows if she ever needs me to stand in for her she has only to ask so you may see me again sometime but for now I am now fading into the background.
The Project is to be entered into the following Challenges:-


9 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Such an angelic Bookmark Shirley! Beautifully colored. Thank you for sharing your whimsical creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us again each month for a NEW challenge. Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Linda Mc Enery said...

Shirley my love, thank you for all your hard work, even after I took over the task. You are an inspiration and a joy to work with, and I can only hope to measure up. Your bookmark is fantastic! I didn't for a moment think to design something 'different'. Love the unusual shape!
Wishing you much love and success in all you set your mind to.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Your talent will surely be missed. This is a lovely bookmark and I have no doubt it's prettier in person! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges and I hope you continue creating and joining in!
Hugs

valscraftings said...

A beautiful bookmark!

Thank you for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
DT Val x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

What a cute bookmark, the sentiment is perfect and your colouring is amazing. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at TTCRD. Debbie DT

Meggymay said...

A really sweet and magical image you used on the fantastic bookmark.
Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

My name is Erika. said...

This is a sweet and wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. And happy new week too! Hugs-Erika

Shelly Schmidt said...

A beautiful bookmark- your sweet image is colored beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Jans Digital Stamps November challenge!

Ufa88kh said...

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very useful and working.Thank you for this wonderful Article
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
ភ្នាល់បាល់បក