I have such an apology to make as I missed seeing that Id been awarded the above award from Jessie from http://jessicafitzhenry.blogspot.com/. Im so sorry Jessie what with having the grandchildren here and my desktop being out of action, I was unable to get around and visit my regular followers so you can image how bad I felt this morning when she reminded me that Id been awarded it please forgive me I feel so awful. Its one award that I hadnt been given before so I am delighted and humbled that Jess should give it to me, she is a very hard working and very talented lady that I know her work is beautiful and I really urge you to pop across and see her work.
Anyway as always these awards come with conditions and this are:-Here are the rules for this blog award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to
So to start I would like to thank Jessie from the bottom of my heart for such a lovely award, and as you can see I have already posted a copy of the award above, and now I will try and list three things that I love about myself, having come from a Catholic background this might be seen as being rather bigheaded but I will try.
1. Being able to make friends not only through my blogging but finding easy to talk to anyone.
2. Being able to create my cards, as I would hate to now stop my hobby as it keeps me sane.
3. Having some talent not only papercrafting but also knitting and sewing.
4. And the photo I really love is one of my very dear Hubby Ian,
This was taken a couple of years ago while we were staying in St.Ives, he looks so happy bless him.
No.5 condition I would like to pass it onto the following very talent ladies:-
Lorraine - http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com/
Sunny - http://sundownerin.blogspot.com/