Monday 16 August 2010

An Award from Jessie

I have such an apology to make as I missed seeing that Id been awarded the above award from Jessie from http://jessicafitzhenry.blogspot.com/. Im so sorry Jessie what with having the grandchildren here and my desktop being out of action, I was unable to get around and visit my regular followers so you can image how bad I felt this morning when she reminded me that Id been awarded it please forgive me I feel so awful. Its one award that I hadnt been given before so I am delighted and humbled that Jess should give it to me, she is a very hard working and very talented lady that I know her work is beautiful and I really urge you to pop across and see her work.

Anyway as always these awards come with conditions and this are:-
Here are the rules for this blog award:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.

3. List three things which you love about yourself.

4. Post a picture you love.

5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to

So to start I would like to thank Jessie from the bottom of my heart for such a lovely award, and as you can see I have already posted a copy of the award above, and now I will try and list three things that I love about myself, having come from a Catholic background this might be seen as being rather bigheaded but I will try.
1. Being able to make friends not only through my blogging but finding easy to talk to anyone.
2. Being able to create my cards, as I would hate to now stop my hobby as it keeps me sane.
3. Having some talent not only papercrafting but also knitting and sewing.
4. And the photo I really love is one of my very dear Hubby Ian,

This was taken a couple of years ago while we were staying in St.Ives, he looks so happy bless him.
And now:-
No.5 condition I would like to pass it onto the following very talent ladies:-

6 comments:

Jessie said...

You're welcome Shirley! :)

sundownerin said...

oh shirley, you are so nice to me!! i thank you very much!!!

chris said...

Aww Sweetie, thankyou so very very much, I will have a bit of a play with it later, you are such a lovely lady, and I can tell in your blog just in general everyday things that you are very warm and kind.
have a great week love chris xx

Linda said...

Hey lady! Congratulations on your award! You definitely have that "something extra" on your blog! You are an amazing crafter and definitely deserve this award! Take care my friend and hope you and hubs are doing well! xoxo, Linda

Sue said...

Hi Shirely
what a lovely award thank you so much for thinking of me, very much aprreciated hun, congratulations to you, well deserved. Will blog it 2moro i have to go out in mo to a committee meeeting!
sue,xx

coldwaters2 said...

Thank you so much Shirley for passing this beautiful award onto me. I have never seen it before it looks gorgeous.
Thank you once again dear friend
Love & Hugs
Lorraine x