Thursday 18 November 2010

Sarah Hallams brand new CD

Im sorry Ive not been around much today but my dear friend Sarah Hallam has sent me her brand new Cd titled Cuddle Upz, which is to be previewed on Create and Craft on the 14th December, I carnt give you any more details at the moment but this is the first sample that Ive managed to make.
Once again Sarah has created some really beautiful designs to play with, this first one is of Koalas and they are so sweet. Ive actually made a A5 card with two of the most beautiful backing paper designs from the CD, and some hologram card in green, and one of the ribbon strips which I took into my graphics program to but the text on it. Ive layered up the two papers on top of each other and then wrapped a silk ribbon across the middle and attached it to the back of the first mount. The mounted image was then positioned above the ribbon strip which was then stuck below it.
Ive also used one of the other paper sets on the Cd to create an insert for the inside, not that its possible to see but I assure you it is there.
I shall be busy with creating samples for Sarah over the next few days and I will post them as I go along, I do hope you like her choices of animals they are all wild ones, Panda, Zebra, Ostrich, Brown Bear, Giraffe, Marmoset, Meercat, Gibbon, Otter and Deer they are all in their natural settings and in fabulous colours and have corresponding inserts, envelopes, book marks, backing papers, ribbons and tags plus pyramid toppers.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Shirley this is adorable beautiful papers and cute little image.
Chris x

Loz said...

those koalas are gorgeous - have to admit the most we actually see them down here are on the side of the road, poor little buggers, they're so adorable! btw- you've mis-spelt koala in your post.
Have a great day ♥

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Shirley, such a sweet image and fabulous papers
hugs Mandy xx

angelique (anlou) said...

such a sweet image hun
your card is stunning
enjoy working on the next cards
hugs angelique

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling! Cute image and I love all the shimmer with the metallic papers on the edges!
hugs,
Chris

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Shirley, what a wonderful card. I so love koalas and meercats so I think I shall definitely have to watch the show. Shall look forward to seeing more samples, Kym xxx

Claire Phillips said...

Great card Shirley - such a cute image and I love your paper mix. I have been sampling for Create and Craft over the last week as well. Looking forward to seeing your samples on the goggle box! Cheers Claire x

Lavender and old lace said...

you do do some lovely cards Shirley and this is another of them so pretty take care love Dorothyxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful card Shirley - love the image and the layout. Hugs and love, Sylvia xxxxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Beautiful and amazing, I can't wait to see what all you do with these images!

Melodie said...

How cute is this? I love also your metallic paper, it's so great.
Hugs
Melodie

Janette said...

Beautiful card Shirley, love the image and the papers.xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Shirley.

Hugs Riet.x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Shirley x