Wednesday 3 March 2021

Challenge #459 - For the Boys - The Paper Shelter Blogspot

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, I'm one of those lucky grandparents who seems to have mostly boys as grandchildren and great grandchildren but I also have two beautiful granddaughters and one gorgeous great granddaughter so I should'nt be to downhearted as altogether with my step children I also have 5 daughters, so you can see I have quite a lot of male cards to create for the family and my card this week is for one of my little ones I hope you like it so this weeks theme is

For the Boys

and I know the rest of the team will look forward to using some very special images that The Paper Shelter has on its website.
 But I think its time for me to get on and to remind you that you will find some beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from for this weeks theme to. Our Sponsors are and as always are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website. 
 

But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner. Please don't forget you are allowed to enter 3 projects but one of these must carry one of our images please as its only good manners don't you think.
For this weeks card I have used this Card
 

 As you can probably guess this image is very apt in the present day what with the fabulous series of Harry Potter and its called "The Cutest Wizard" and you will find it here. I printed it onto white card before colours it with my copic pens, afterwards I used a square die to cut it out and a larger one out of beige card for the mount.
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with the first mount out of the same beige card and the backing paper is also from the same design set as the image and you will find it here. I then placed my mounted image in the middle with a sentiment that I had stamped and mounted in the same way as the image. To finish of I have used some Halloween stamps around the image . 
 Now that you've seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot to see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will want to take part in this  "For the Boys" Challenge to.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is the perfect card for those boys, (I should know I've got lots of them in our family too hahah). I Love the background paper and your colouring is fabulous, great design too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Wendy L said...

This is so gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxx

Andrea said...

Wow - what a nice card - wonderful motiv and great coloring the motiv. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Heike said...

A beautiful card and a cute image.
Thanks for sharing with Paperminutes.
Heike DT

Uschi said...

Awesome! Fantastic image and a gorgeous design. And you did a wonderful colouring as well. I love this birthday card, it´s perfect for a boy. I myself thought immadiately about Harry Potter. Thank you for joining the EAC Challenge #485.
Hugs Uschi

berucrafts said...

magical card, Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.
Hugs and good luck
Ute Berger
DT bastel-traum challenge