Wednesday 17 March 2021

Challenge #461 - Let it be Spring - The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot

 Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, well I hope you are ready for this weeks theme Im so looking forward to this anyway

Let it be Spring

Im not a winter person and I can get very excited when I see crocus and daffodils coming out and Ive been fortunate to see both over the last month, now my magnolia is on the verge of bursting into bloom so our choice of theme is Spring and I know the girls are looking forward to seeing what you come up with and you will find lots of gorgeous images to cover this them on our website..
 But I think its time for me to get on and to remind you that you will find some beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and there's lot to choose from for this weeks theme to. Our Sponsors are and as always are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30. to spend on their website. 
 

But don't forget they will only give you the whole amount if you have used one of their images on your card but don't worry if you haven't, they will still give you 3 digi images or your own choice if you are picked as a winner. Please don't forget you are allowed to enter 3 projects but one of these must carry one of our images please as its only good manners don't you think.
For this weeks card I have used this Card
 

 This little lady is titled "Adorable Spring Piglet" and you will find it here, I printed onto white card and then used my copic pens on it, afterwards I used a rectangle die to cut it out and a fancy one for the mount out of pink card. 
The base card is a 6.50"x 6.50" white card with a first mount out of pink card and on top of this I have place the backing paper that came with the image and you will find that here. Then on top of this I have wrapped a pink ribbon around the left hand side, then placed my mounted image in the center towards the top and then I stamped a sentiment on another piece of white card and reversed the die cuts by using the fancy one for the sentiment a plain one for the mount and then positioned it in the bottom right hand corner.
  Now that you've seen my card I do hope that you will pay a visit to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot to see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration and hopefully you will want to take part in this  "Let it be Spring" Challenge to.
This Card is to be entered in the following Challenges:-

9 comments:

creationsnz said...

I never thought I'd say this... but what a cute piggy... and such a nice spring look. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG for NanaConnie

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card I love the layout!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful and delightful card and image. Spring is definitely on its way. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Tink said...

Wonderful card.. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge.
Tink . DT

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Monica C. said...

Such a cute card and you did beautiful coloring on the image.
Thank you so much for your recent visit to my blog. I really appreciate you leaving a comment.
Hugs Monica

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Me again to repeat how beautiful your card is Shirley. So with another hat on I'll say - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Ellen said...

Lovely and very cute card, well done!
Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Madison said...

So much fun. Great project. Thanks for entering Digichoosday at Polkadoodles. Madison