Thursday 23 April 2009

Janets New Beautiful Stamps


Ive created todays card from one of Janet Roberts new beautiful stamps this one is "Gift giving Milly," you will find all Janets stamps here at http://pinkgemdesigns.blogspot.com/.

I stamped young Milly onto a piece of white card and then used my Karisma pencils to colour her, after which I have used one of the new Nestabilitie Label dies to cut her out, I have also used another of the Label dies to mount her on, for this one Ive used a Mauve Pearlscent card.

The base card is a A4 piece of card folded in half and used in landscape mode, on this I have layered up a piece of mauve card on which I have used one of the Elusive Images papers, I then used two of the papers from Pocket full of Posies for the other two layers. The first one Ive used the small heart border punch of Martha Stewart and then used another on the top, the ribbon threading one, unfortunately I have now layered up my pieces and it covers it up, but I did thread a gingham ribbon through and attached the ribbon greeting tag onto it.

The last two small layers are covered with another of the papers, and stuck at opposite corners, over these two I have stuck my stamped image, and to finish of the card Ive used some of my silk flowers by Papermania and hung a charm of one of them, Ive also used some flower centre's from Dove.

Im not sure the colours would be appropriate for a small child but Im sure an older young lady would approve, I know my mum would shes dotty on mauve and purple.

6 comments:

Poppy said...

she looks lovely Shirley.nice colours,love purples and lilacs.
poppy

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card Shirley, such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured, your added detail is so pretty. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Shirley.

Hugs Riet.x

Marcea said...

so pretty, how lovely is this stamp. Great job hun
-x-

Janet said...

Oh wow Shirley....great minds think alike! I have made this image into a card for my blog today as well! your card and colouring is just beautiful!X

Enfys said...

What a pretty image and the colours are delightful
hugs
En xx