Monday 6 April 2009

Sarahs New Craft Cd Secret Garden




I forgot to remind you that my friend Sarah Hallam of Peerless Designs, is going to be on Create and Craft, Sky Channel 671 at 9am tomorrow morning with her new Craft Cd Secret Garden, you will remember that I had the honour of making 6 samples for her to use on the show.

I thought I would give you a surprise and show you the original drawing of the Rose that Sarah has used for her design on the new Cd. The second photo is one of the papers Sarah created from my drawing, I hope that you will be watching and enjoying her show, and wishing her good luck.

6 comments:

Sue said...

oh what a beautiful Rose hun, your drawing is gorgeous, lovely paper she desgined. sue.x

Riet said...

ohh what this beautiful colour.

hugs Riet.x

Bev said...

Congratulations hun - the rose is exquisite, you are so talented. Hope the CD is a roaring success xx

Anonymous said...

wow you really are so talented Shirley, your rose is.... well i am speechless.
hugs rachxx

Janet said...

Oh wow! well done Shirely...this is fab news. As I have told you before you a very talented lady!X

craft cds said...

Arts and crafts provide several advantages to kids and can be used in after school programs, including a physical training program or art class at schools or perhaps day camps ran during summer.