This card would fill the Magnolia challenge this week but as I have already entered one card I thought youd like to see another of the toppers that I had coloured ready to use instead.
The stamped image is of Tilda with her bouquet of Roses, and Ive coloured her with my Karisma colouring pencils, then Ive cut her out with my rotatrim, but instead of layering up on Nestabilitie layering diecuts, I have used one of the frameability dies instead. I cut it out and then with my cats eye inkpad, Ive coloured through the dies to give it a bit more colour, then stuck the stamped image behind it.
The base card is another of the 8"x 8" cards cut from a piece of A3 card, and on this I have used a pink card with one of the Bearly Mine Designs, and used the cats eye inkpad around the edge, On top of this I have printed two more designs and cut them to two different sizes, then used my Martha Stewart border punch to create two lace strips to attach across the base card, I have stuck a piece of pink grosgrain ribbon around the two, before actually sticking it to the base layer.
Over the ribbon I have stuck my framed stamped image, Ive then used my Just-Rite stamps to stamp a circular greeting and cut this out with my circle and scallop circle Nestabilitie dies, Ive then stuck them together with foam and attached it to my card.
To finish of the card I have punched out with a further patterned paper several flourishes and stuck them across the bottom with some pink jewels stuck randomly in and out of the circles. And the last touch is the two flowers which were created from my Papermania flowers with a dovecraft brad and spacer and a charm was hung from the lower flower.