Saturday 26 November 2011

Thank You

Good Morning Everyone, Ive received some gorgeous Birthday Cards today from some very lovely blogging friends and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart, youve bought such love and warmth into my life and I want to show you how much I appreciate that, and they are:
Mandy, Christine (nanaseaside), Avril, Nikki, Mary, Janette and Elaine, bless you all and thank you so much.  And thanks to all of you who left me the same lovely wishes on Facebook, bless you also and Thank you.
Footnote:-
I had the most lovely quiet day yesterday, hubby (he did bring a Indian in for our dinner) was working with the local Steam Railway Preservation Society, so Missy (the pup) and I had a quiet time together. I had two stunning bouquets from two of my daughters, and lots of beautiful cards, a phone call from my eldest daughter and one from my brother who started to sing Happy Birthday to me, something I dont ever remember him doing so thank you so much not only for the cards but also the lovely wishes sent to me via Facebook it really made me feel very special. THANK YOU for making it a very special day.

13 comments:

Janette said...

Happy Birthday Shirley and many happy returns, your a real sweetie...have a wonderful day.xxxx

Christine said...

Hi birthday girl..your such a special blogging friend its a pleasure to send you good wishes..
have a great day with your hubby & get spoilt you deserve it..

smiles Christine x

Doreen said...

Happy Birthday Shirley.xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you- happy birthday to youuuuu happy birthday dear Shirley- happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu
Wisch you all the best!
Hugs
Elma

Pamela said...

Happy Birthday Shirley, hope you are having a great day.

Pam x

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Shirley...you are a wonderful friend....hope you have a great day...Love and Hugs Nikki xxxx

Wishcraft said...

Happy birthday Shirley! Hope you're having a lovely day :o) Lisa x

trudette said...

Happy Birthday Shirley and many happy returns,
you really deserve it !

hugs,
trudette

Patty Sue 2 said...

Happy Birthday Shirley...just checked my mail and I have a lovely parcel from you! You are the sweetest. Hope your birthday was a wonderful one!

Elaine said...

You are the nicest, sweetest lady in blogland Shirley, and deserve only the very best of birthday wishes.

Love & hugs
Elaine xxx

Jules said...

Belated birthday wishes to you Shirley.

It sounds like you have had a wonderful birthday .. .. I am so pleased.

Wishing you many happy returns.

Love Jules xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Trying to catch up with everyone having been away for most of November. Sounds like you had a great Birthday. Love the SN card below, sooooo cute. Marianne x

Stef H said...

happy, happy birthday shirley! glad it was super and hope it continues all week!

hugs and smiles :)