Sunday 20 November 2011

Winners of My Blog Candy

Here is the Overseas Winner

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
17
Timestamp: 2011-11-20 09:09:53 UTC

Well Done Gisela, I will get the parcel into the post tomorrow.

And here is the UK Winner

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
43
Timestamp: 2011-11-20 09:11:31 UTC

Well Done Nikki, I will get your parcel into the post tomorrow.

Well done ladies, Im so glad that my candy is going to two special ladies that I know and love.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow can't believe i have won Thank You Shirley...hope you are well Love and Hugs Nikki xxxx

mueppi said...

Hello Shirley
what good news!!
I cant`t believe it too!
I hope you feel well and wish you a great sunday!
Hugs Gisela

Heidi said...

Well done to you both. hugs heidi x

heidy said...

Well done to you both and Shirley thanks again!
Hugs Heidy