Todays card was created from a photo of a real Hellebore that I was studying, as there are no instructions as to how to punch it out, I used the large Begonia petals from my Punch Bunch punch, I cut 6 petals to each flower shaping them with my special tool, glueing them to a medium 6 arm snowflake punch out.
The centre's were created from 4 small stacking crystal punch outs. I cut each of the arms in half to make them look more natural, and painted the end with yellow glitter glue, which I then left to dry.
These were then shaped into a cup and stuck together, one on top of the other, after which it was glued to the centre of the Hellebore, once it was dry I fanned it out to look more like stamens.
The Stamped image was one of the Sereditpitystamps which I aquired from Joanna Sheens webshop. I mounted this onto Red Mira Card, which was then mounted onto embossed Gold Card, then again onto Red Mira Card, with a small green ribbon to finish it off.
I sincerely hope that you like the card, I feel that its not a bad resemblence of a Hellebore. I should also have said that I used the Artquest Interference Paints on the centre's of the flower just to give it some shading.