Todays sample has been created with Sarahs Teddies in the Park design set. I have printed the base card using one of the background papers, there is 5 different background papers to each of the design sets, and there are actually 10 different design sets. All have inserts designed to go with them, plus Alphabet sets, toppers, decoupage and twister toppers, there is lots of choice with this Cd.
I have also used the same background design and printed it onto vellum, I then punched along the edge with one of my Martha Stewart border punches, then used a tiny bit of glue along the fold line to stick the two layers together, Ive also printed and stuck the insert sheet inside. I then printed a topper sheet and picked a size which I thought fitted the the front, but even then I cut around the middle circle design and mounted this onto red mirri card, and cut round this as well leaving a small margin around the edge.
This was then stuck onto the vellum wrap. I then bought up the tag sheet on my computer, which has an assortment of tags and ribbon strips, I took it into my graphics program and put text onto it, after which I printed it and cut the strip out, it was then placed across the bottom of the card cutting it to fit. I decided to add a couple of embellishments, the first is a hydrangea petal with a rose stuck in the centre, and the other is a bow to which I have attached a teddy bear charm, I have also stuck a few little pearls along the punched border edge.