Friday 5 June 2009

A Wonderful Surprise from Avril


I have been awarded another fantastic award today, from Avril-Ann it came as a really big surprise and I want to thank her so much it really did give me a lovely warm feeling when I saw her comments as well. Please call and visit her blogspot, she really is a fantastic card creator.

I gather the rules of this award are as follows, "The Award has to be given to 5-10 people you feel show, great attitude & gratitude," that as you can imagine its not going to be very easy, so please dont feel offended if I dont list your name, as I would love to be able to pass it on to you all, as you really do give me so much love and pleasure, and not only because of your continued support but also for your beautiful comments, and then being able to visit and enjoy all your work as well.


Thank you so very much for being such regular visitors and for the beautiful comments you leave me. With love and great bit hugs to all. Shirleyxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Spyder said...

Oh fantastic! Thank you so much Shirley!! This is lovely! And sooo kind of you to think of me and Spyder's Corner! I shall proudly place this lovely award on my side bar, with a link back to you! Then I can easily find your lovely cards {{and get some ideas!!}} whenever I want to!!

Big Hugs!!! ((((Lyn)))

trudette said...

Congrats you really deserve the award !
thanks for passing it on to me :)
and the other beautiful Bloggers you listed.

Donna said...

Thank you so much Shirley for the award. I will put it up tomorrow when I'm a little more organized. I do hope you're going to enter our new challenge blog???
Hope you're feeling much better today, nothing worse than being poorly when summer has just arrived.
Donna xx

Poppy said...

congratulations Shirley.
poppy

Jamee said...

congratulations on your award!!! you deserve it!!!

michele said...

Congratulations on your award. It's well deserved and thank you very much for passing it on to me. What an honor! Best wishes.

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Aww thank you so much!! Thank you for thinking of me and my little blog :)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Congratulations on receiving your award Shirley and so deserving, I love visiting your blog :-) Thank you so much for passing the award to me. Big Hugs, Nikki x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Shirley due to computer problems I missed some postings thank goodness I kept scrolling down my list in the dashboard lol. I am getting back on track now and want to say thank you again for choosing me as one of the lucky people to receive this wonderful award I think you must know by now how much this means to me.

Love & hugs
Lorraine x