Tuesday 9 December 2008

A change of direction


When I started this card last evening, I had a bit of a accident while trying to use my Nestabilities, I cut it to close to the image, so I cut it out and decided to use it on its own.

The Image is one of Sarah Kays stamps which I coloured with my aquarelle pencils and then with my Koi brush, I blended out the colours.

To make the card I used three of the designs from one of the Willow Design Cds, I used one to print onto the card which I folded in half, the second and third designs I layered up with one I used the threading water design punch to give it a pretty edge. On the edge of the second paper I used a spotted ribbon, which I attached with tape.

The stamped image I mounted onto a mounting of firstly plain pink pearlescent card which was punched using the Nestabilitie Scalloped large circle, then a piece of printed pearlescent card was cut with the classic large plain circle, and on top of this is another circle cut at the same time then by using one of the EK edge punches a Circle was created with a heart edge, the centre has been removed making it look like a doilly, I then added a peeloff around the edge.

To finish the card I used one of the Ribbon Label Nestabilitie dies, and then mounted with a piece of the printed paper with a peeloff edge and a greeting was added with a ribbon through the ends and attached to the card again with tape.

1 comment:

sparklybitsblog said...

thats gorgeous shirley i love it , such a great image and love the colours x mandy